Sunday, November 13, 2005

Questions

  1. Where is the wee she-demon? Silence since Thursday. What was bothering her and keeping her awake at night?

  2. Where on that big blue ball are my old friends Agatha and Conch Shell? Are they even alive?

  3. When Musie says "A work of post-modern/feminist/colonial fiction" is it "postmodern, postfeminist, and postcolonial fiction"? Or does the "post" only go with the modern? If it's the one where everything is "post", does "post" mean the same thing for each of those words?

  4. Will Coyote dislike the picture I sent him because he thinks I made him look too fat? Everyone knows that a spacesuit adds 30 pounds.

6 comments:

coyote said...

Short guy, about that suit -- why is my snout shaped like a very stubby missile nose cone? And don't try to fob me off with some lame thing about distortion in the perspex visor, either....

4th Dwarf said...

Calm down now, Coyote. It's not the perspex, it's the perspective.

Aggie drew you [Here] and Alvin [Here] in full profile. I've drawn you directed partially towards the viewer, thus foreshortening your proboscis.

Goodness but you're vain for a canine.

coyote said...

No, I just believe in accuracy in the media. 'Fairness', I leave to Fox News. Althoughn I should point out that we coyotes rarely trust Foxes. They're yappers.

4th Dwarf said...

Coyote, if you're about accuracy and not about vanity, I'm curious why you didn't bring up these issues:

- my image of the Earth is closer to a square shape than a circle;
- I appear to be doing a space walk with no jet pack and no safety line;
- In one image my suit is blue, in another it is orange; and
- the feather on Aggie's hat is on her left, not her right?

ether said...

I'd just say, there's somethiing called artistic license...that permits artists to draw funny noses...

4th Dwarf said...

Ahh, fingers, I appreciate your support.

It is too bad that Coyote knows I'm operating without a licence.