Monday, November 21, 2005

I know exactly what she's talking about

Great news from 5M today: She's not going to see M for a while. She's decided it's better that way. Amen.

Meanwhile, R is not respecting her feelings. He's doing the staring at other women thing. Looking right over Musie's head while he does it, too.

I know exactly what she's talking about.

Well, not exactly. None of my girlfriends have been big on staring at men while they were with me. A few were big on staring at other women. (I knew because I'd look to see where they were looking before I'd do my staring. Fellows, it's an excellent argument for dating the bi-curious.) But they'd never stare over me to do it, because I like to arrange seating so that we're not across from each other.

Has the dwarf finally gone too far?But where a number of my girlfriends have shown a lack of honouring me is when we'd be walking somewhere and come across a puppy or a baby. There you are discussing how you'd like to install a fireman's pole in the house or whatever and suddenly she's forgotten you and is down on her knees talking like a deranged nanny. "Look at you, isn't you a wittle sweetie! awww, I wanna take you home."

No, you can't take him home. Leave these people alone and pay attention to me, dammit!

Let's not get into the issues of how she's objectifying these human children or animal companions.

2 comments:

ether said...

OOOh I Like the drawing (please tell me how to write in italics in this comment box!).
Draw more.

4th Dwarf said...

Thank you fingers, glad you like it.

It is tricky to tell you how to do italics because it involves typing things that won't get shown.

Before the text to be italicized you put an "i" between a < and >. Without the " marks.

After the text you put "/i" between the < and >.

b instead of i for bold

If you "view source" you should be able to see how it's done.