Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Poem - don't want to talk

Here's my new Google poem, culled from this search:


don't want to talk

I don't want to talk about her to my family or friends.

I don't want to talk about the weather, I don't follow sports, I don't know anything about cars and very little about computers.

I don't want to talk about:

  • that book;
  • guy on guy rape;
  • the trial;
  • McDonald;
  • the law;
  • the Beach House;
  • the federal leadership;
  • something I don't know;
  • my family;
  • the way it used to be...

Actually, I don't want to talk about the BBC issue again.

I don't want to talk about HailStorm because I think there's tremendous confusion about what the world thinks it is.

I don't want to talk about the wall that's being built, and I don't want to talk about the latest suicide bombing .

I don't want to talk about me. People should care about the technology, not the people behind it.

I don't want to talk about work, I am on vacation.

I don't want to talk about James Frey Anymore. And after this, I don't think I'm going to.

I don't want to talk about:

  • my weekend;
  • Knitting;
  • the rain;
  • public policy;
  • things I'm unsure of;
  • Greg Leaving Wonder Woman;

I don't want to talk about tractors either.

...there are actually a whole lot of things that I don't want to talk about...

I don't want to talk about:

  • a buyout;
  • houses and 401Ks;
  • fishing;
  • my experience as a unique thing;
  • love;
  • Monica Lewinsky;
  • oil;
  • Sin!

I don't want to talk about the good. If it ain't about this team winning, I don't want to discuss it.

No, I don't want to talk about that. It's not worth talking about.

I don't want to talk about individual cases. I don't think that would be right.

I don't want to talk about this with my Mom.

There are just some things in my private life that I don't want to talk about - like other people whom I've worked with and whether I liked them or not.

I don't want to talk about the war forever but I just have one thing to say...

I don't want to talk about it.

No comments: