Friday, April 21, 2006

Major Discovery at Spins'n'Needles!

You know I love making things and I love a groovy beat, so Spins'n'Needles is my kind of fun. This month it was especially crowded. Maybe because it got Make'd this week.

They gave us clocks to decorate and I set to turning mine into a representation of the Vendetta II on a 60-second circular orbit of a small planetoid.

Between my difficulties getting an even coat of paint and all the people there, it wasn't until the end that I looked up and saw someone I've not seen since the hurricane.


"Aggie!" I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hi, Dwarfie." She waved and held up the clock she'd been working on.

"I thought you were dead! Where have you been?"

"I don't remember," she said.

And that's all she could tell me. She's back, but there's a big amnesiac gap in her memory.

Her clock doesn't work. She likes it that way.

Mine works, but I had to take it apart and clean out paint that got into the mechanism.

2 comments:

coyote said...

Aggie! How've ya been kelping?

coyote said...

There seem to be horse's asses aplenty, lately. One more will make no difference at all. Don't forget to shower and rinse well after you emerge from your cocoon, ma'am. I'm still a salty dog, after all of these months drying off in the desert air...