Monday, October 17, 2005

How fast? Try Escape Velocity!

In space no one can hear you snoreRemember that unresolved issue I had? I've resolved it. I'm turning my back on the sea and setting my sights on the stars.

There are rumours that I'm not the only ESI to have survived the disappearance of the Vendetta. (I'm not at all sure she sank.) Good news if true.

Musie has been busy with her re-focussing.

R was getting to be too good to be true, but now we've seen the tip of the iceberg with the cat allergy.

I love how M pretends he doesn't read 5M's blog.

Those kittens are cute. I hope Minty doesn't mind me saying that she took some excellent photos of them.

I'm not going to say anything about this Kyle fellow who gave a nice supportive comment except that his method for avoiding fornication doesn't appeal to me.

Finally, anyone who thinks 5M doesn't give us enough detail should be thankful that she doesn't give us more detail than we really want. Which I have to admit is what Green Colander gave me in a recent post in which she shared with the world her new Diva Cup. [Say Scout, would using a "keeper" be something that would qualify a woman for being a ghettosexual? It's certainly eco-friendly.]

No comments: