Thursday, October 06, 2005

Being Patient

Early this morning at 2AM, the Fifth Muse was asking herself many questions. I wonder if she's noticed this sign in front of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, just across the street practically from the Bridgehead.

And now here's the Chair, ready to wade into the "nice guy" issue with her.

It's interesting that neither Bob nor the Chair seem able to measure up to the standard that Musie has set for them. If I know any man who is a nice guy it is the Chair. And if Bob is not a nice guy, he is doing a remarkably consistent impersonation of one.

I, of course, am not a nice guy, and so won't even take her test. Besides I have something unresolved in my heart that I need to address.

1 comment:

4th Dwarf said...

And did you see this:

At 7:17 PM, poemsrus said...
5th, please post a picture of your self or mail me one!


Who would have guessed that someone whose profile says they're a female and whose online photo is of "supermodel" Laetitia Casta would turn out to be a guy trolling for 5M's photo?