Monday, August 29, 2005

This Time for Sure

All right, so I missed the audition weekend, but I've still got a chance to get my gnarly self in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Or at least my gnarly hands:

Johnny Depp’s hands too girly for a ‘Pirate’!

London: Fans may consider Johnny Depp a ‘macho man’, but according to the producers of his upcoming movie ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’, the actor’s hands are so ‘girly’ that they have to search for a hand double for his role in the sequel.

According to sources, the producers are on the hunt for a gnarly-handed actor to replace Depp’s feminine hands in his role as swash-buckling pirate in the movie. “Johnny has very feminine hands with long, slender fingers. It’s posed a bit of a problem,” femalefirst quoted a source as saying to America’s MSNBC website.

(Thanks to the CRTF Research Team for putting me onto this. And for the news that I'll get a chance to meet Keith Richards if I get the part. Apparently he won't be needing any gnarly parts doubles.)

No comments: