Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Or am I asking too much?

I want more than just a blog.
Because I want more than just milk!

I want more than just Wal-Mart. I'd like some larger department stores.
(I want more than just summer, I would take Fall too)

That used to be enough for me, but lately, I want more than just the physical.
In other words I want more than just good design, I want cutting edge technology as well.
Do I want more than just sex?

I want more than just 4 songs (that I can’t purchase or steal) from a band I really like. I want more substance and less nudity, more creativity and less ...
just because I want more than just going in, keeping the kids in line, and following orders.
I Want More Than Just Another Bloody Relationship

What if I want more than just one cup of coffee?

But I want more than just GUI adjustments and a performance boost. I want some fundamental changes,
Because I want more than just a professional career.
More importantly, I want more than just reverse execution.

We are stilll best friends but I want more than just that, how can I tell her...
I want more than just talking for the sake of it.
I want more than just the hit off of a CD
I want more than just shopping and site-seeing.

I want more than just a dripper.
Maybe I want more than just clean hair, after all.

[*]

No comments: